- The customer describes the requirements of the products, and provides us with electrical drawings or pictures as well as the intended performance and usage environment.
- Our company recommends the existing specifications of the products.
- If existing products cannot fulfill customer needs, we communicate with customers further and confirm where the existing products need to be adjusted
- Re-provide the motor design scheme;
- The customer confirms the scheme and provides the load of the motor (the load is the product which uses the motor, such as smoke exhaust ventilator, or directly provide the volute);
- Our company arranges the proofing process: the conventional sample period is generally 2 weeks. If the brand new product needs to develop the mold, it will take 3-6 months to make a proof, depending on the development progress of the mold.
- Submit the sample to the customer for confirmation;
- The customer confirms the sample, and if it needs to be readjusted, then carry out a second proof, and so on until the qualified sample is completed.
The above process is suitable for all motor customization.