WenteLon treats each client with the utmost respect and offers complete, unrivaled services.
- The customer should provide a model motor. According to its technical parameters, we will specially design a motor for you.
- When a customer doesn't know very much about the electric motor, we will recommend a specific type based on the special requirements provided by you.
- If customers require an ultra-high standard for raw materials, we can purchase the materials from the manufacturer of your choice.
- Custom services are available upon request. Simply give us your requirements and supply a model or design drawing.
- Before mass production, the customer's product will undergo various inspections and tests to meet IEC/60335.1 standards or your specific standards. Based on the test reports, final adjustments and improvements can be made.
- To better serve our clients, we have built an independent punching workshop, casting workshop and injection molding workshop. We also employ a team with a high degree of technical expertise to carry out the manufacturing procedure of each product.
- Our trained technicians will carry out comprehensive monitoring and service, as well as run a series of tests and inspections on each of your products. Modern and high quality manufacturing machinery and testing instruments include: winding machine, punching machine, polishing equipment, and a temperature and humidity chamber, among others.
- The delivery terms are decided based on the order quantity. T/T, LC and other payment methods are acceptable. 4. Transportation methods include marine, air and other methods, as agreed on by both parties.
WenteLon offers worldwide services, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When your motors encounter any problems, we will provide prompt and effective solutions. If you have any doubts about the electric motor you receive from us, you are welcome to come visit our lab and conduct in person tests and inspections.